CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Thursday and Friday

Well this is for yesterday and today. I had class from 11-9 yesterday with only 40 minutes for lunch and the rest of the day was class straight through....so I didn't even feel like getting ready for bed, let alone blogging. Today was a fun day because I didn't have class so I had time to pick up the house a little and relax. Ryan was home for most of the day too, cause he only has a test in the morning. I also got to go to Marshall's and get a few things cause I got paid today. I got a bedding set for the spare bedroom so that it looks really cute when we have company (which will be soon!) It looks really nice in there and I only spent about $100 on everything. Ryan and I are gonna spend the whole weekend together, just us, and have some alone time. Its really nice because its a 3-day weekend! Yea! Well I better get some sleep.

1 comments:

CATHY said...

You got to go to the Marshall's? Take a pic of the beeding and post it, I want to see.
Only 2 more weeks and we are off to Disney. I am so excited.
Hope you and baby dino have a great weekend.
Not sure what we are going to do, probably just hang out at home and work on my quilt.