CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blog for Tuesday & Wednesday`

Well I am still trying to get accustomed to blogging everyday. I'm having trouble finding a spot in the day for it. I need to do it towards the end, naturally, but I tend to wait until I'm ready to go to bed, and then remember, "hey i have to blog still..." So yeah, still trying to adjust that. Today is an example. I am ready for bed but need to blog...so I am not as inspired because I feel rushed. I know, this is starting to run on and not in a good way. Chemistry is starting to get harder now and she goes pretty fast in class so I spent most of the evening reading ahead in the chapter and working out the problems so I know what she is talking about. I have Chemistry, Stats and A&P tomorrow, so I will need to study a little in the morning before class a 11. I am planning on getting up with Ryan and making him breakfast. That way he makes me get up and I have time to do stuff. I love you baby Dino! Yesterday wasn't too interesting. Had class all day. We got our first lab report back in Chem and mine said 13.8/20. I was freaking out because thats a 69% but at the end of class I asked her about it and she was supposed to put 13.8/15, which is a 92%. Phew!

5 comments:

CATHY said...

I enjoy reading whatever you post about.
That is nice of you to make baby dino breakfast. I hate getting up in the morning, let alone to cook.
I know you have a busy schedule but you will do a great job in class.
Yea, I am up in too early. Going back to bed now.

CATHY said...

Teena said "no doubling up on days". That is cheating.

CATHY said...

BTW...what is debussy?

CATHY said...

If you or Ryan get bored, you can go to my blog, I added the Pac Man game. It's fun...try it out.
I'm not very good at it.

Teen : } said...

Hey there...love reading your daily blog. Sounds like a magazine or something. "and in today's report of the daily blog we see that Seeking His face will be making baby Dino breakfast. Stats @ 10 Chem @ 13/8 and now for the movie review.. 2 thumbs up for Notting Hill..." heeheehee
Now I am waiting for all the pretty pictures. I think I already told you, not sure, I love your new hair cut and color. Looks really good on you. But you are one of those ppl who could be bald and still look good. lol
God bless happy day and happy blogging. Oh and Happy Sabbath.