CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

I am a bum

So I did get quite a bit of studying done, but spent the entire evening watching movies. I know, I'm a bum. I just needed one of those night though, you know? I watched Dangerous Beauty, which was pretty good, then Love and Other Disasters, which was not so good. And then, Notting Hill, which, amazingly enough, I had never seen before. Don't know why I waited nine years to watch it - I loved it. If you haven't seen it, go rent it. That was pretty much the whole day. Ryan spent all day studying for a midterm tomorrow. He is freaking out about it, but I'm sure he will do fine. He always does. Well its almost 3 am so I'm out. Nite!

1 comments:

CATHY said...

I have those days...just vegging. I havne't seen Notting Hill but will be adding it to my net "flicks."