CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

sewing!

I have recently discovered that I really like sewing and I think its something I could be good at with some practice. I am really excited. So far I have made some curtains for our laundry room, with no pattern so they aren't perfect, and a baby snow sack out of fleece that is so cute! I am going to practice as much as possible so I can make all of our Christmas gifts this year. This is going to be fun! PS- pictures to follow...its 3 am!

4 comments:

CATHY said...

I am so jealous that you get to stay up til 3 in the morning. I would love it. How exciting for you to get to sew. I am going to look for a pattern and material and send it to you so you can make me some new kitchen valances. But your going to have to give me some time to look for something.
Hurry and get some pics up. I can't wait to see them.

CATHY said...

I am posting this for Kathleen because you don't have the annonymous button turned on so she can't leave a message.
"What are you doing up at 3 o' clock in the morning?
Lawren said your name today.

Kathleen

CATHY said...

When are you going to be finished with the curtains and post some pics? I am anxiously waiting to see.

Cecelia said...

I want to see pictures too!!